ADVANCED DOG TRAINING COURSE
The advanced classes are suitable for dogs that have completed the Intermediate training course or have other suitable dog training experience. For those interested in Gun-dog training, this course prepares dogs well for this activity but it is suitable for all breeds of dogs.
If your dog is not quite at this stage, one or two private sessions can be arranged to prepare you for this dog class.
- Teaching your dog an emergency stop and sit at a distance
- Sit and wait for a send-out
- Recall away from distractions and play
- Responding to direction instructions from a distance, left, right, and back
Heel walking past distractions
Stay, with increasing distractions including owner disappearing out of sight.
- Send to basket/target from a distance
- Tricks such as leg weaves for a bit of fun
Duration: 6 weeks. Classes are just under an hour long.
Class size: Max 5 dogs
Start dates for Advanced courses:
Sunday April 30th 10.00 - 1 space
Please contact me to register your interest for this, as I operate a waiting list for this course.